Top Quality HGH For Sale in Jacksonville FL by Prescription
If you have noticed changes in your body as you’ve grown older and are considering human growth hormone, do you know where you can get top quality HGH for sale in Jacksonville FL by prescription?
Do you know how to go about it?
Are you aware of what’s involved?
HGH is legally approved prescription treatment for a medical condition called Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (“AGHD”), which is the condition in which the body’s natural production of growth hormone is too low for the body to maintain homeostasis, or business as usual.
Bio-identical HGH injections medication is used to replace the growth hormone that is missing. Because this medication is created as a clone to endogenous HGH (an exact molecular copy), it is welcomed into the body system and utilized immediately as if it had been produced there.
The key is in the medication; it must be bio identical HGH in injectable form for it to be this safe and effective. For the best treatment of AGHD, the only place one should buy HGH for sale in Jacksonville FL is through a medical facility with a doctor’s prescription.
AGHD needs to be verified by specific diagnostic testing of the blood. The hormone levels must be measured and validated to be clinically low before any medication can be dispensed. HGH does not work in the same manner as an antibiotic that fights infection; growth hormone medicine is meant to take the place of the natural GH (that is, growth hormone) that is not present. Because it is used as a replacement, dosing needs to be precise so that the medication is only given in the amount that is needed and no more.
Kingsberg Medical offers quality HGH for sale in Jacksonville FL with full adherence to the regulations regarding its use. Those rules specify that the patient’s blood test must show that there is a deficiency, however, the parameters for this deficiency vary somewhat. One laboratory report shows that the normal range for IGF-1 (the blood component measured to indicate the volume of growth hormone production) should be between 46 – 172 ng/mL for a 55 year old person. Elsewhere, reference materials from the University of Rochester Medical Center states that 71 to 290 ng/mL for people 55 and older is considered a normal and healthy range.
What AGHD Takes Away From a Person, HRT Restores
AGHD can prevent the major organs (liver, kidneys and heart) from properly functioning in two ways, by causing actual organ shrinkage which restricts functionality, and by the slowing of cellular metabolism. Basically, it will restrict what the organs are meant do by interfering with how well they can perform.
Brain function is hampered by clinically low levels of GH, especially in areas of memory and cognition. Deficient adults not only find it hard to remember things, but they are also unable to focus or concentrate. With treatment received from medical facilities that provide HGH for sale in Jacksonville FL by prescription, the symptoms of deficiency can be reversed and proper function can be restored.
Other benefits of this type of treatment are that HGH:
- Produces more energy, by allowing for better oxygenation of the blood, the better metabolism of the fat stores, and improving the quality of restorative sleep
- Improves sleeping patterns with fewer disturbances allowing the much needed, slow-wave sleep
- Aids in the conversion of fat to energy; it prevents the body from storing fat and it pushes it to use existing fat stores as energy, thereby increasing energy and at the same time ridding the body of excess weight
- Promotes and increases the synthesis of new tissue, such as in muscle recovery and repair. This both rebuilds new muscle and maintains the structure of the heart, liver and kidneys
- Improves mental abilities in the areas of memory, focus, concentration and processing of sensory input
It is easy to see how each individual gain can affect others, like the correlation between sleep and energy and fat loss and energy. Seeking out HGH for sale in Jacksonville FL can have a significant impact on many areas of one’s life. There are other relations between symptoms that play off one another:
- A lack of HGH elevates the stress hormone cortisol and lowers the amount of dopamine produced in the brain, which can cause anxiety and depression. When sexual dysfunction caused by GH loss is added to that mix, depression and anxiety can be more severe.
- Each individual symptom can add to feelings of stress, which is already a side effect of deficiency. Stress is one of the number one aggravators and/or causes of a large number of medical conditions.
- Forgetfulness and inability to concentrate can add to stress, especially when they impede a person’s job performance.
- Any ill health can hinder a person from being able to perform his or her job.
HGH for sale in Jacksonville FL by doctor’s prescription provides relief from and reversal of these adverse conditions, but only when prescribed in precise, customized dosing and taken properly.
The choices are clear … one can continue to decline in health and vitality. The advancing years will only cause a continuing downward spiral of growth hormone production. In this proverbial Catch-22, it is highly unlikely that any individual can pull themselves out of the diminishing cycle of being tired and stressed and the correlated low growth hormone levels being experienced. While it is possible that robust exercise, healthy sleep patterns, a stress-free lifestyle and balanced healthy nutrition could encourage the pituitary gland to heal enough to increase growth hormone levels. It is highly unlikely that one suffering from low production in the first place would be able to accomplish these lifestyle changes without professional help. For most people, that help comes in the form of HGH for sale in Jacksonville FL, and evidence has shown that it can make all the difference in the world.